题目列表(包括答案和解析)
汉译英
当时的英语更多地是以德语为基础,而我们今天说的英语不是。
It ________ German than the English we speak ________.
81. I if it’s because I haven’t been able to be outdoors for so long that I’ve so about everything to do with nature.
我不知道这是不是因为我长久无法出门的缘故,我变得对一切与大自然有关的事物都无比狂热。
82. ,all languages change and develop when cultures meet and _________ ________
each other.
事实上,当不同文化相互渗透、相互交流时,所有的语言都会有所变化,有所发展的。
83. It was more on German than the English we speak ________ ________
当时的英语更多地是以德语为基础,而我们今天所说的英语不是。
84. For example, one evening when it was so warm, I stay awake ______ until half past
eleven __ _______ ______ have a good look at the moon by myself.
比如, 有天晚上天气很暖和, 我熬到11点半故意不睡觉,为的是独自好好看看月亮。
85.Geography also______ ________ _______ in making dialect.
地理位置对方言产生很大的影响
86. Another time five months ago, I _______ to be upstairs _______ __when the window was open.
还有一次,就是在五个月前的一天傍晚,我碰巧在楼上,窗户是开着的。
1. Your friend ________________.(你的朋友来上学时心情很不好)
2. I wonder if it’s because I haven’t been able to be outdoors for so long that I’ve ______________________everything_____________________.(我不知道这是不是因为我长久无法出门的缘故,我变得对一切与大自然有关的事情都无比狂热。)
3. I __________________________until half past eleven in order to have a good look at the moon by myself.(我熬到11点半故意不睡觉,为的是独自好好看看月亮。)
4. But as the moon gave ___________________light, I_______________open a window.(但是因为月光太亮了,我不敢打开窗子。)
5. I ____________________at dusk when the window was open.(我碰巧在楼上,窗户是开着的。)
6. ______________________in a year and a half that I’d seen the night__________.(这是我一年半以来第一次目睹夜晚。)
7. Mother asked her if she was very hot _______________________.(妈妈问她穿这么多衣服是不是很热。)
8. It _____________________German than the English we speak at present.(当时的英语更多地是以德语为基础,而我们今天所说的英语不是。)
9.________________________,there is no such thing as standard English.(信不信由你,没有什么标准英语。)
湖北省互联网违法和不良信息举报平台 | 网上有害信息举报专区 | 电信诈骗举报专区 | 涉历史虚无主义有害信息举报专区 | 涉企侵权举报专区
违法和不良信息举报电话:027-86699610 举报邮箱:58377363@163.com